Baccarat is known as one of the card games that attracts a large number of players to participate in online betting. So for newcomers, do they clearly understand what Baccarat is, from the rules to how to play, as well as the method of calculating bonuses? Please find detailed information in 789 BET article below to get the answer.
What is Baccarat?
This card game in Vietnam is often known as 3-Card Scratch Cards, a game that uses a deck of 52 cards. In each game, the Dealer will deal 3 cards to each player, and based on the total score of the cards, the player will decide to bet on Player, Banker, or Tie. When the bet is correct, the player will receive a reward according to the corresponding ratio, but if it is wrong, they will lose the amount they bet.
The unique feature of the Baccarat game is the intellectual confrontation. During the game, players need to perform calculations and arrange cards skillfully to achieve a total score close to or equal to 9. In particular, this game does not bring players into direct confrontation with each other, but instead, they compete directly with the bookies.
The easiest way to play for new players
How to participate in Baccarat, in fact it is not too complicated and, as mentioned, players only need to predict the total score of the 2 cards dealt, then make a bet. Below are some important points that you need to master when participating in this game:
What are the rules of baccarat?
The rules of this game will be clearly shown through the bet levels, order, as well as scoring method. Different from other types of games, with online Baccarat, you only need to experience it once to master the rules of the game. Specifically:
How does the Baccarat card dealing process work? First, there will be an equal division of 2 cards for both sides, Player (the house) and Banker (the dealer). The player then predicts the total score and bets on one of 3 bets: Tie, Banker, Player.
Then, compare the scores. If one side has the largest total score, they will be considered the winner and the game will end without having to draw more cards. In case the result is not determined, both the dealer and the player are allowed to draw a single additional card to determine the win or loss.
See: 789BET Sòng Bài
Method of adding points What is Baccarat?
Basically, the scoring method of this game is as follows, and it can be applied to both traditional and online versions today:
- Cards from 2 to 9 will be scored based on the number written on them.
- Card A (Ace) will be counted as 1 point in Baccarat.
- Other cards such as 10, J, Q, K will be worth 0 points.
- One thing to keep in mind when calculating points in Baccarat is that if the total score of 2 cards exceeds 10, only the units of that total score will be taken. For example, if the total score is 16, then only 6 points will be counted.
What is the rule for Player to draw more Baccarat cards?
For the player’s house, the rules for drawing a third card are specifically determined as follows:
- The total score of the first 2 cards from 1 to 5 allows the player to draw the last card.
- If the total score of the two cards is 6 or 7, the drawing rule will stop.
- In case the total score is 8 or 9, the player will win naturally.
What is the rule for drawing more cards for the Banker in Baccarat?
For the Banker’s hand, the rules for drawing a third card are complex and depend on the situation of the Player’s hand, specifically as follows:
- If the total score of the first 2 cards is 0, 1 or 2, the dealer will draw another card.
- For a total score of 3, the dealer will draw a third card if the Player has a score from 1 to 7 and 9, but will not draw if the Player has a score of 8.
- With a total score of 4, the dealer will draw more cards if the Player has a score from 2 to 7 and 9, but will stop if the Player has a score of 0, 1, 8, or 9.
- When the total score is 5, the dealer will draw a third card if the Player has a score of 4 to 7, but will stop if the Player has a score of 0, 1, 2, 3, 8, or 9.
- If the total score is 6 and the Player’s hand is 6 or 7 points, the dealer will draw more cards, but will stop if the Player has a score from 0 to 5, 8 or 9.
- If the total is 7, the dealer does not draw more, and if it is 8 or 9, the dealer automatically wins.
The above paragraph hopes to help readers have a clearer view of what the Baccarat card game is. Hopefully this information will help you be more confident when participating in entertainment and betting in this game on the 789BET platform.